Auto Classified Script: Car Dealership & Management Software Solution
The automobile trade has extensive growth in the e-market. The automobile classifieds apps have played an important role in helping car buyers, sellers, and dealers to manage their listings.It has helped sellers and dealers get better dealership exposure for their cars, auto parts, and accessories.With emerging trends in the automobile industry, a quality automobile classifieds script with up-to-date features can improve your entrepreneurial venture.
CAR BUYER | AUTO CLASSIFIED SCRIPT
- Buyers search for a car from a wide range of choices.
- They have a dashboard asking for optional details depending on the car model, year, body type, transmission type, etc.
- A user can perform a location-based search for newly added cars, depending on manufacturers.
CAR SELLER & DEALER
- Verified users can sell their cars on the seller category of the app.
- By providing relevant information about their car they can promote their ad.
- Depending on their subscription plans advertisements expire after a while.
Apart from selling cars, auto classified script also sell automobile spare parts. It can be a unified platform for all automobile needs.
Sellers who want to boost their car ads can sign up for featured listings. This will give them more chances to attract visitors.
Using Google Ad-sense admins can set up ads on product pages of their auto classified sites. They have to create an account and allocate necessary ads. Higher the clicks and views the more money they make.
Banner ads are customized ads for sellers to post their classified ads. By making a small payment they can display their products much better.
Pay Per Ad View
For every view of their ad sellers need to pay a small amount to the admins. It serves as a result-oriented technique and includes low risk as well.
Pay Fee Per Lead
When the ads get converted to sales, the classified site can make money from it. This impresses a lot of potential customers to post their ads on the site.
Allow users to sell their products directly on the Auto classified script instead of directing them to another site using an affiliate link.
Why Do Auto Classifieds Need An App?
Instead of presenting cars in showrooms, you can drop a listing on your auto classified script. The customer looking for a car can check out the basic information and do a preliminary review of the car.
Augmented reality(AR) and virtual reality(VR) tools in apps are educating technical aspects in cars. The ability to overlay technical data onto real-world objects provide customers with contextual information that they can interact with.
If you are a luxury or vintage car dealer, an app will help in promoting your automobiles to diverse audiences.
With users extensively searching for cars and automotive parts online an auto classified script will help you stay updated with the emerging trends of the automotive industry.
Features Of Auto Classified Script
An ideal Auto Classified script will have the required features mentioned below
On-Demand Test Drive
On the auto classified script, customers can book a test drive of the car online. The ability to pre-book test drives leads to increased customer satisfaction and streamlines the work of a car dealer.
Advanced Search Filters
Users can filter searches based on the car model, year, body type, transmission type, etc.
Any two vehicles can be compared on the application. Once a user selects two vehicles for comparison, the system will show the difference in both vehicles with details like similarity, specifications, etc.
Cost Estimation Calculator
Users can configure and estimate the cost of cars and automotive parts based on various features.
Business Statistics For Online Auctions
1) Car Buyers Spend 60% Of Their Time Online
2) Projected Sales Of New Auto Parts & Accessories
3) Used Cars Dealers In The US Market Size
How To Start An Auto Classifieds Business
Planning The Business
- What are the startup and ongoing costs?
- Who is your target market?
- How much can you charge customers?
Estimating Costs Involved In Opening Business
The primary expenses are for domain registration, web hosting, website design, auto classified script, and other software expenses.
Business owners select a auto classified script that bundles software expenses with the other website startup costs. These solutions have multiple benefits.
Estimating Ongoing Expenses
Investing in an auto classified script or Autotrader clone provider will be somewhere between,
$500 to $1000 USD for website creation and
$1000 to $2000 USD to develop a basic Android, iOS application
Do extensive market research
- Market research will help you find your audience and competition that exists.
- Make sure that you research the market early to save time and money.
- Find out if you possess the right skills by researching the market.
- Find your niche and strategize ideas that work at your location.
Build your brand
• Build a relationship with your potential car dealers.
• Engage your clients at a personal level and interact with them more often
• Take up a digital marketing approach to reach a large scale audience.
Start Your Online Job App With Our Auto Classifieds Software Script
If you want to start your entrepreneurial journey in the auto classified industry, collaborate with us and build a ready-made Autotrader like app using our classified script. In terms of cost, time frame, and resources it will serve you as a robust solution.
A Customizable Classifieds Script Can Be Used To Develop The Best Online Classified Businesses
A versatile classified script can be used to build different business websites by entrepreneurs. An adaptable classified script will help you pick the features required for your business website.
Auto Classified Script
Form an everlasting place in the online automobile classifieds industry! Choose a scalable auto classified script with robust performance, eye-catching features, state-of-the-art technologies, and innovative concepts, to create an efficient and influential car marketplace.
Job Classified Script
A remarkable job classified script can help you build a great app/ website. The platform will be highly beneficial to jobseekers for searching jobs online from the comfort of their homes, and to employers for streamlining their online recruitment processes easily.
Pet Classified Script
Looking to build an online pet store to serve as a convenient platform for the pet sellers and buyers? An ideal pet classified script will help you create one! Be assured to achieve substantial growth in your business with this remarkable solution.
Starting an online auction business will no longer be a tough or tedious job with a ready-to-use and extensible auction script. Build your own auction website with visually stunning features, modern functionality and high scalability.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.