Online Pharmacy Software For Medicine Delivery And Healthcare Needs
Med.Me – Our Online Medicine Software has been designed to enable online purchase of medicines and pharma products.
Build a full inventory of medicines, healthcare products, personal care of various brands using our pharmacy store software. Medme is the best medical store management software out there.
Online Medicine Software Graphical Flow
Customer App Flow
The software enables a better customer buying experience complete with rich features to suit every customer's need. Build a powerful pharmacy delivery tracking software in the US & UK.
We follow the product-first approach. Only products available in a zone are shown. If one or more retailers sell a product, both are shown to the customer.
Here details on the product, prices, pictures and different actionable like add to cart, add to wishlist, share, or favourite are provided. This is a dynamic page and the content is set up on the CMS panel.
Availability Checks & Recommendations
Product availability is checked against the inventory and when a user clicks Add to Cart / when item is placed in cart / during checkout / when user comes back after abandoning cart.
Some medicines need a prescription attached to have the order processed. Prescriptions can be uploaded gallery. Past prescriptions are available for quick access.
For scheduled delivery the customer has to select the delivery shift. For own driver fleet, the store admin sets the shift. For central fleet, central admin sets the shift.
Users will get real time updates from the time they have placed the orders to the final delivery. Help delivery life saving medicines in Covid times .
Users can order from multiple pharmacies for online medicine delivery. There are 2 sections: Products that require a prescription & those that don’t require.
Checkout & Payment
The checkout begins with payment process, where the user confirms the payment method. Next he confirms the delivery address, which needs to be in the store zone.
All orders active and past are available in order history. Customers receive real-time info when: Order accepted, Picking started, Products picked/not available, substitutes, confirmation, recommendation, checkout, receipt uploaded, ready for pickup, & delivery process.
Reviews & Ratings
Users can give rate the store, and the driver, right after the delivery is completed. Build a robust pharmaceuticals shop software in France, germany & Europe.
STORE APP FLOW
This dashboard contains a powerful tool which allows the store owner (admin) to manage products, transactions, delivery and much more. Build a pharmacy store app with our medical store software in UAE, Saudi Arabia & the Middle East.
Store Manager App manages orders and dispatch through delivery partners. Store App can be configured to Auto accept / Auto dispatch.
Reviewed by pharmacist
If a product needs a prescription, the pharmacist checks and verifies it. In case of a mismatch he rejects the prescription and customer now has to upload a new prescription or remove that product.
Prescription attached with new order can be checked on order details page.
All new orders which are accepted after review process are visible on this tab. From here it moves to the picking stage.
After the order is accepted a picker is assigned. The picker can be the manager or any employee. Picking stages are: Picked, Not picked, In-Review, or Removed.
If a product is not in stock and substitutes are available, a picker can recommend/purchase/supply a substitute depending on the customer’s explicit need.
checkout & Label printing
After the order has been picked, a receipt is generated by the cashier and the picker uploads its picture on the app. Items are packed and labels printed. Each label is unique to be scanned by drivers during pickup.
ready for pickup/delivery
After an order is packed it’s moved to Ready for Pickup tab with 2 sub-tabs: Driver Assigned & Driver Not Assigned. Orders can be Auto Dispatched or Manually Assigned.
DRIVER APP FLOW
The Driver Flow is carefully designed as he is an important point of contact with customers. The delivery personnel manages the pick-up and drop-off of orders with this app. With our online pharmacy software quickly launch your business.
Delivery is done by Freelance Drivers or Store Drivers. Drivers can either accept or reject an order. Each order has: Order Status, Delivery Fee, Order ID, Delivery details, Customer details, Store details, Order Date & Time, and Order Type.
Drivers can orders at multiple addresses, and can provide updates both to the store owners/managers and the customers. The real-time updates ensures a seamless communication process.
Real time updates
Once a job is assigned, drivers can visit the stores and start picking up the items. He can undergo multiple pickups from various stores(and for different customers). He can directly send real-time updates to the customers before the delivery.
Proof of pickup
Admin can enable bag scan at the time of pickup and the driver will have to scan the unique bar code on the bag to confirm the right order has been picked.
Proof Of Delivery
A delivery is completed only after a customer puts a virtual signature which can be enabled or disabled from the backend. Wherever necessary picture is taken for proof of delivery.
If a customer is not available the driver can re-attempt the delivery later but has to update the status with a reason so that the admin knows that a re-attempt has happened.
PHARMACY DELIVERY SCRIPT - SOFTWARE ADMIN PANEL
SUPER ADMIN PANEL
Central admin can manage the entire medical store software, this comprises of store management or even an individual user.
STORE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Store-specific inventory & SKU management for admins in the online medicine delivery. Store owners can manage medicine inventory as well.
Track all delivery orders & products purchased on the website / app on the online medicine delivery app.
Manage all medicine delivery operators and associated drivers collaborating with you.
Businesses can opt for mileage-based pricing or fixed pricing depending on zones or distance for delivery fares on the medicine delivery script.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns on the website / app.
BIRD’S EYE VIEW
Track all delivery drivers in real-time across various cities in real-time.
Complete financial accounting system is available to keep track of store earnings and driver earnings.
Cash & card earnings for drivers can be managed and payments made direct to driver’s bank accounts.
Send push messages to Store owners, drivers or customers directly from the admin.
DISPATCHERS-NETMEDS CLONE SCRIPT
Manage dispatchers in marked out zones for different cities.
Individual store setup & management.
Mobile responsive, SEO friendly, sitemap & slug generation.
Setup the app commission individually for various merchants.
Create custom menus for various pharmacies, franchises, stores or import an XLS file.
WHY CHOOSE MED.ME AS YOUR ONLINE MEDICINE SOFTWARE/ONLINE PHARMACY SOFTWARE APP SOLUTION?
Inspired from top medicine delivery apps like 1mg, Practo, etc – Med.Me – online pharmacy software, has been designed to be a feature-rich online medicine delivery backed by robust & scalable tech-architecture. Build the best pharmacy management system in Australia and Africa.
Our pharmacy delivery software can be customised for various deliveries such as medicines, groceries, flowers, food, etc. Med.Me has been developed to provide a unique white-label pharmacy delivery software solution.
PCI Compliant – Netmeds Clone Script
We assure PCI compliance that will ensure no legal issues while accepting in-app purchases on your customized medicine delivery software.
Features such as proprietary pre-built medicine delivery solution, store management solution, ensures that the store app moves from development to deployment faster than any other delivery app.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices, use of microservice architecture and simultaneously integrating safety & security features has made MED.ME a robust Online Medicine Software solution available in the market today.
Multi-Language & Multi-Currency Support
Irrespective of your location or currency preference, our software solution can be customized for any medicine delivery business or pharmacy store across the globe.
Referral & Promotions
Our pharmacy delivery software is equipped with promo & referral features for both customers & drivers to enhance user base & overall user retention. Our underlying scalable tech architecture ensures our medicine delivery app can handle the growth of your user-base.
SEO Friendly Design
All pharmacy purchase and delivery solutions are built using the MED.ME software. These are designed keeping the best SEO practices for apps. This aids in the apps overall ranking in search engines & online app stores.
App Monitoring & Chatbots
The online medicine delivery software is the only customizable pharmacy delivery script that provides chatbot-integrated app monitoring services. This ensures on-demand app performance updates for your personalized pharmacy app.
Our online pharmacy software solution is robust, scalable and secure. SSL-powered API’s, Keychain, JWT, reverse proxy setup ensures that security extends all the way from the app to each individual API.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.