Uber For Doctors - On Demand Healthcare Software Solution
VaidG has been designed to satisfy the needs of healthcare professionals and people looking for their services. Healthcare startups can personalize this uber for doctors / on demand healthcare app similar to Teladoc, Babylon Health, Amwell, MDLive, Practo, Zocdoc, as a standalone app or combine it with their existing models.
What Are Healthcare Apps?
Healthcare apps are imperative in this digital age as it helps patients receive healthcare benefits at their convenience. The healthcare industry also profits as they can now attend more clients especially during this COVID period.
What Is Uber For Doctors?
The primary use of mobile applications in healthcare is to inform patients and healthcare professionals about preventive healthcare measures, treatment support, tracking the progress being made and assisting in clinical trials.
How to build a Healthcare App?
- Identify the pain points your app would solve
- Identify your target audience
- Decide on the software solution
- Decide the app features
- Decide on the technology to be utilized
- Check on privacy and compliance
What A Healthcare App Contains:
Patients first create a profile after entering all details. Then they can select a doctor utilizing several filters and fix an appointment as per their convenience in the mode of contact he prefers.
Doctors can create elaborate profiles with all details. The healthcare provider can attend to patients as per their schedule. Video call can be the go-to medium in case of a telemedicine appointment.
The Admin can login to manage both the Patient & Healthcare providers who are on the App. All records are stored in encrypted format as laid down by HIPAA.
TELE MEDICINE - SCHEDULE REMOTE VIDEO CALL APPOINTMENTS
Userscan book remote consultations available on the appwith a specialistthrough video calling facility for themselves or a dependents.Interactions are encrypted and stored for future reference. Doctor – Patient confidentiality is maintained whereby the data can be viewed only by the doctor or patient (not even by the App).
JUMP TO – TELEMEDICINE APPOINTMENTS
CLINIC VISITS - SCHEDULE CLINIC VISITS
Patients can book clinical appointments with a specialist available based on various filters. In depth information can be viewed to help narrow down your choice, such as location, specializations, reviews, rating, charges, etc. The appointment can be fixed for at an available time slot and payment done through diverse options including insurance.
HOME VISITS - UBER FOR DOCTORS / REQUEST HOME VISIT
Clients can book a preferred healthcare service directly from their mobiles. The user has to key in all necessary details and opt for a Doctor to visit them to provide healthcare services in the comfort of their homes. Patients can also track the doctor as he makes his way for the scheduled visit.
TAKE APPOINTMENT FROM YOUR DESKTOP
We understand that doctors usually have easy access to their PC while working rather than a mobile device. Hence we have provided an option for doctors to fix appointments with patients from their PC itself.
On Demand Healthcare App Graphical Flow
PATIENT GRAPHICAL FLOW
With VaidG our customizable Doctor Appointment App you can fix an appointment with a Doctor or call a Doctor home or conduct tele-appointment with a healthcare professional in the Uber for Doctors app.
Modes Of Treatment
With VaidG our customizable Doctor Appointment App you can fix an appointment with a Doctor or call a Doctor home or conduct tele-appointment with a healthcare professional.
Select A Specialist
Schedule an appointment with a specialist and then narrow down based on diverse options provided on the doctor appointment app. Add a note providing more information.
Schedule The Appointment
Schedule the appointment either for yourself or for a dependent easily.
Add dependents to your account and fill all necessary details in the on demand healthcare app.
HEALTHCARE BY SPECIALIZATION
Advanced filtering features have been included in the uber for doctors app for doctor appointment based on various factors that ensures an intuitive user experience.
Key In All The Details
Provide necessary details of ailments from the drop down and add notes too.
Provide Information On Symptoms
Give all necessary information on symptoms and add images.
Filters To Select A Doctor
Choose a healthcare professional using filtering option on the on-demand healthcare app in reference to your requirements.
A list of doctors is provided to help narrow down your choice to book a consultation.
Detailed Profile Of Doctors
Detailed profiles of doctors are available with info such as certifications, specialization, reviews, ratings, fees, etc.
Select A Time Slot
Users can book an appointment for a consultation with their preferred doctor as per availability indicated in the time slots.
The prescription and invoice raised by the doctor after the consultation can be viewed by the patient.
Users can save their favorite doctors on their profile for easy access while booking an appointment in the uber for doctors app.
DOCTOR GRAPHICAL FLOW
The doctor graphical flow begins with doctors having to sign up on the app with all necessary information. The doctor can go online anytime and accept appointments or decline them.
Doctor Sign Up On App
A Doctor has to sign up on the app by providing all requisite info such as location, specialization, education, experience, picture, certifications, fees, etc. The app owner can accept or reject any profile.
The doctor can accept or decline an appointment (clinical visit, home visit or telemedicine). To help him take the decision the app provides information on date, time, location, symptoms, payment, treatment, etc.
Schedule For The Day
When the doctor is online, appointments are routed to them which they can accept or decline. The doctor can check out their schedule for each day comprising of home visits, clinical appointments or telemedicine calls.
When a doctor begins a home visit appointment he endorses it in the app. Each stage is endorsed such as On The Way, Arrived, Appointment Started, Appointment Completed. After this the doctor creates the prescription and the invoice.
PAYMENT & COMMUNICATION
Our Best app for doctor appointment app empowers healthcare professionals to provide efficient services. Various modes of communication & payment modes are available in the on demand healthcare app.
Mode Of Payment
Various modes of payment are available with options such as cash, from the wallet or from insurance.
Telemedicine - Chat With Media Attachment
Chat with Doctors and share information via media attachments such as pictures, scans, and prescriptions.
Video Call With Doctor
Conduct a telemedicine consultation along with your doctor using live video facility available on the App which is recorded and stored as per law. The data is encrypted to be viewed only by the doctor or patient.
Live Track Your Doc
Track your Doctor while he arrives for the appointment. This is useful for both the doctor and the patient so that no delay ensues.
History Of All Visits
Check all past, present and open consultations details that transpired with your healthcare professional and invoices.
Receipt & Rating
Receipt for consultation amount paid can be viewed and then rate your experience on various factors.
HEALTHCARE PROVIDER MANAGEMENT
Manage various on-demand healthcare providers registering on your Uber for Doctors App – Accept or reject as necessary.
VIEW RECORDED VIDEO CALLS
View Telemedicine consultation recordings after they are completed which is an important security feature.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns on your customized on demand platform.
View all healthcare consultations being placed in real-time.
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of earnings for various healthcare professionals registered on the app.
Payroll management system integrated in our software, to manage cash & card earning of healthcare providers with direct payment to their accounts.
Manage various on demand doctor categories present on your customised application.
View all appointments & consultations in real-time on a map across cities or zones.
PRE APPOINTMENT SURVEY
Create pre-appointment questions for various symptoms
SEND REAL TIME PUSH NOTIFICATION
Send push notifications to healthcare professionals and customers directly from the app regarding updates.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Keep a tab on the healthcare providers and maintain high quality standards using ratings and reviews of customers.
Setup the app commission for various healthcare professionals.
WATCH VAID-G IN ACTION
REAL USE CASES FOR A CUSTOMIZABLE ON DEMAND HEALTHCARE SOFTWARE / UBER FOR DOCTORS APP
Uber for Physiotherapists
Uber for Paediatricians
Uber for Psychologists
Uber for Senior Care
Uber for Dentists
Uber for Medicine Delivery
Uber for Home Trainers
Uber for Dieticians
Uber for Vets
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.