ENTREPRENEURS INTO KIDS TRANSPORTATION | UBER FOR KIDS APP IS FOR YOU
KidzUp is specially designed & developed keeping in mind entrepreneurs who are into transportation of kids. The software solution aims to provide safe, reliable and comfortable rides for children. The Uber for kids App will ensure credibility and will profit all..
WHY KIDZUP IS THE IDEAL TRANSPORT SOLUTION FOR ENTREPRENEURS & KIDS?
KidzUp has imbibed the best UI features of successful Uber for Kids Apps such as Kango, HopSkipDrive clone, Zum & others. The software is ideally optimized through a robust & scalable architecture that ensures personalized kids taxi service. Creating a win-win solution for all.
Our Uber for kids travel solution can be customized into a reliable transportation business model for children. Carpooling, school tie-ups, or repeat trips can be keyed into KidZup. Diverse needs of kids travel requirements can be enabled.
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting in-app purchases on our Uber for Kids script.
Using our proprietary Pre-Built IP solution, the time to market our Uber for Kids App from development to deployment is quicker than any other transportation of kids software in the market.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices, microservice architecture, certifying safety & security on the app – KidzUp is the most reliable kids ride service app & transportation software present in the market.
Multi-Language & Multi-Currency
You can now establish the Uber for Kids app in German, Arabic, Chinese or any language of your choice. The KidzUp software solution can be deployed in various language & currency.
Referrals, Promotions & Loyalty Programs
Enhance unique user base and augment retention of your clientele through referrals, promotions & loyalty campaigns – all via the innovatively built and ingenious Uber for kids App.
UBER FOR KIDS GRAPHICAL FLOW
Our Uber for Kids platform allows parents/guardians to register easily on the application and start the search for kid ride providers near them
Enter basic profile details to assist kids-cab service providers to locate you without difficulty
Login via email ID or social media account.
View ‘Uber for Kids’ Drivers Near You
Apply various vehicle filters to view detailed driver’s profile. KidzUp, the Uber for Kids software is designed to assist parents finding the apt kids-driver that matches their requirements as quickly as possible.
View a live map view of all available kids drivers near you based on your location. An alternate ‘List View’ depicting online & offline drivers with their ratings, is also optionally provided.
Our Uber for Kids app allows users to apply filters based on the vehicle requirements they prefer, before availing the kid taxi service. A filtered list of available and offline drivers is also provided.
Basic Details & Verification
View the profile information of your kid’s taxi driver and associated licenses & certifications.
Vehicle Features & Reviews
View details regarding of the vehicle of your kid’s driver & past reviews.
Booking Scheduling & Payment Options
Users have diverse scheduling options, select requirements and enter any special instructions for their kid’s driver, during booking. Users can also select preferred payment choice & apply promo codes, if any.
Scheduling & Kids Selection
Parents can select the type of ‘Uber for Kids’ service they require such as on-demand, scheduled or repeat schedule while setting up the kids transportation service for an entire week. Parents can also select which kid should avail the shuttle service.
Special Requirements & Payment Options
Parents can enter special requirements & instructions required for their kids and update their preferred payment method
Live-Track Your Kids Ride
Security & Safety are imperative factors taken into consideration while building the Uber for Kids app. Hence we have created ride tracking in a transparent manner for both parents & dispatcher to monitor.
When the selected driver accepts the ride, the live tracking begins. In case he does not, parents would have to search for another Uber for Kids driver based on their preferences
The Uber for kids software ensures that parents have total visibility on their child’s trip at all times. Parents have the option of sharing the live-tracking with a relative via a link. The dispatcher will be monitoring all Uber for Kids trips in-realtime to further ensure the child’s safety
Invoice & Ratings
After a kids shuttle service is completed, parents can review their invoice details and rate the cab driver
View the detailed invoice of your kid’s transportation specifics.
Provide feedback & rate your kids driver on a variety of fields. This ensures quality standards are maintained on your customised Uber for Kids application.
KidzUp Application Menu
The application menu provides a variety of options for parents to update the app to their preferred choices.
Parents can update their address, view past bookings, add children details, refer other parents & much more.
Parents can enter details of their kids who need to avail the kid-ride service. While booking for a ride/driver the parents need to select the kid’s profile. On selecting a child, their particulars would be updated dynamically during booking.
UBER FOR KIDS DISPATCHER SOFTWARE
Centralised Control Center
Monitor all trips, manage manual cab bookings, monitor various routes, provide live assistance, etc from our kids taxi dispatcher software
Live Data & Alerts
Get notified on each stage & view the status of each kid taxi driver, at any time
Filters & Analytics
Apply filters & view analytics for bookings done on your Uber for Kids app
UBER FOR KIDS ADMIN PANEL
KIDS DRIVER MANAGEMENT
Manage kids-taxi drivers. Approve / reject kids drivers based on qualifications & licenses, view their details, etc.
FEE SETUP FOR KIDS-TAXI DRIVERS
Setup and manage the on-demand kids transportation service charges for different cities & vehicle types.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns for a customised Uber for Kids app.
View all the bookings done by parents / guardians and schools in real time, even as they are being placed.
Total financial accounting system to keep track of app commissions and kids-taxi drivers earnings via the accounting panel.
Our Uber for Kids software comes with a payroll management system to manage cash & card earnings of kids-taxi drivers, with direct payment to the driver’s bank account.
Manage drivers as individual Uber for Kids service provides or as other kids shuttle services.
Track all Uber for Kids drivers & their jobs in realtime on the KidzUp App.
Create zones for the kids ride by drawing polylines on a map and set the rates accordingly.
Push notification/messages to drivers and parents directly from the admin.
REPORTS & REVIEWS
Keep a tab on kids-taxi drivers and maintain highest safety & quality standards. Use ratings and reviews left by customers to improvise the service.
Send out in-app notifications to parents or schools registered on your customised Uber for kids taxi app.
WHY WOULD PARENTS LOVE AN UBER FOR KIDS APP?
They need someone responsible to –
Pickup and drop their kids when they are not in a position to do it
Take their sick child to a doctor or a relatives home
Be there when it’s a day off during a weekday
Pickup & drop multiple children to multiple locations
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.