Zomato Clone Script To Run A Successful Food Delivery Startup
Zomato Clone script – iDeliver is a fully integrated food delivery software relevant to the food delivery. Managing restaurants has never been this simple! Manage both on-demand and scheduled deliveries all on one food delivery clone script
Grubhub Clone Script - Food Ordering Mobile App Software
This Zomato Food Ordering Clone Script is the first of its kind clone script in the world and is ideal for any on-demand food delivery business or food ordering website. iDeliver!, our Zomato clone script for iOS and Android, is one of the most technically advanced food ordering clone scripts in the world. The iDeliver source code uses state of the art technologies like NodeJS, MongoDB and Pubnub and therefore assures web-scalability and scalability for all users.
Customer App - The Finest Food Delivery Solution
The Zomato Clone Script Is Designed As An Online Food Ordering System Explicitly For Businesses Into Local Deliveries. The UI Has Been Created To Provide A Seamless Online Food Delivery Dispatch System Inspired By Top Apps Such As Deliveroo, Swiggy, GrubHub & Others. Functionalities Such As Search & Filtering & Live Tracking Will Make It Possible For Users To Order Food From Their Favourite Restaurants With Ease
The Zomato Clone Script Is Designed As An Online Food Ordering System Explicitly For Businesses Into Local Deliveries.
The UI Has Been Created To Provide A Seamless Online Food Delivery Dispatch System Inspired By Top Apps Such As Deliveroo, Swiggy, GrubHub & Others. Functionalities Such As Search & Filtering & Live Tracking Will Make It Possible For Users To Order Food From Their Favourite Restaurants With Ease
The iDeliver Zomato clone customer website is designed as an online food ordering system explicitly for businesses looking to integrate local deliveries. The UI has been created to provide a seamless online food delivery dispatch system. Functionalities such as search, filtering and live tracking will make it possible for users to order food from their favourite restaurants with ease
The iDeliver Zomato clone customer website is designed as an online food ordering system explicitly for businesses looking to integrate local deliveries.
The UI has been created to provide a seamless online food delivery dispatch system. Functionalities such as search, filtering and live tracking will make it possible for users to order food from their favourite restaurants with ease
Driver Delivery App - Making Food Delivery Efficient
The delivery agent app of iDeliver Zomato Clone ensures that restaurant and freelance drivers can easily onboard themselves on the application and can start receiving delivery requests without delay. The features that make up the driver agent app include in-app chat, immediate job status updates, analytics & earnings reports.
The delivery agent app of iDeliver Zomato Clone ensures that restaurant and freelance drivers can easily onboard themselves
on the application and can start receiving delivery requests without delay. The features that make up the driver agent app include in-app chat, immediate job status updates, analytics & earnings reports.
Store Owner App - Effective Order Management
Our Zomato Clone Software Solution Is Designed For Mobiles & PC’s. The Store App Provides Store Owners / Admins An Easy-To-Comprehend And Intuitive Dashboard To Manage All Orders That Is Placed On The Customer App. These Orders Can Be Either Assigned To Delivery Agents Manually Or To Another Agent As Per Protocol.
Our Zomato Clone Software Solution Is Designed For Mobiles & PC’s. The Store App Provides Store Owners / Admins An Easy-To-Comprehend And Intuitive
Restaurant Franchise / Multichain Management
Multi-featured and thoughtfully designed Zomato clone empowers you to manage and provide support to your franchisees. In-built special technological features help you and your franchisees to succeed and strengthen your restaurant business.
Multi-featured and thoughtfully designed Zomato clone empowers you to manage and provide support to your franchisees.
Restaurant Store Admin
The Store Admin dashboard for iDeliver Zomato clone is an easy-to-comprehend and intuitive interface that manages all orders placed via the Customer App. These orders can be either assigned to delivery agents manually or to another agent as per protocol.
The Store Admin dashboard for iDeliver Zomato clone is an easy-to-comprehend and intuitive interface
The super admin dashboard of iDeliver Zomato clone is powered by data from the entire platform and the dashboard visualizes different Key Performance Indicators ( KPI's ) for the platform using charts, graphs and tables. All visualizations are filterable by date range.
The super admin dashboard of iDeliver Zomato clone software is powered by data from the entire platform and the
A central dispatcher is set up on the backend and has access to the web central dispatcher. This makes it possible for them to provide an overview of all active restaurants and orders in real-time. Central dispatchers also have the option to either auto/manually assign orders to delivery agents through this Zomato clone software solution.
A central dispatcher is set up on the backend and has access to the web central dispatcher. This makes it possible for them to provide an overview of
all active restaurants and orders in real-time. Central dispatchers also have the option to either auto/manually assign orders to delivery agents through this Zomato clone software solution.
Popular apps based on similar business models
Technology Used For Zomato Clone Development
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.
Zomato is the best online food ordering system which offers attractive features to customer and restaurants. A Zomato clone has all the features of Deliveroo. Plus it is 100% customisable so you can add your own flavor to its existing features. Because it is pre-built it can be launched in as short time as possible.
Zomato clone script is a source code that generates the perfect food delivery app based on the popular food delivery business model Zomato. The Zomato clone script can be modified by including other innovative and newer features to the source code.
We have a complete in-house team consisting of designer, developers and testers who can work with you to create your own version of Deliveroo leveraging our pre-built Zomato Source Code, saving you both time and money.
Appscrip’s Food Delivery Zomato Clone Script offers some great tools for you to manage your app:
- Zomato Menu Builder – The menu tool needs to be easy so that the food items can be easily added to the website. When designing the menu tool, it is essential to remember that the images need to have high resolution, the food options should be high and the prices should be clearly mentioned. Having more options is a must for any restaurant to be in the business for long so that customers never feel monotonous. Setting up advanced options on special days is an added incentive for customers.
- Custom Delivery Zones – When providing food delivery, it is important for customers to know whether they are a part of the food delivery zones. In our Zomato Clone Script it is essential that you set certain delivery perimeters that have geo fencing features along with delivery fees based on their location under certain minimum orders. As a restaurant owner, it is entirely your call about the delivery zone that you set for your restaurant. But care needs to be taken that you inform your clients about the same.